<body>


VERONICA.


I have a vagina and you don't.

*friends, B&J, boys, ice-skating, movies, shopping, Starbuck mocha franpiccino <3 What's not to love? :)



Links


Abigail Abigail Adeline Alexandria Ayunni Bonnie Charmaine Cherre Cheryn Crystal Cynthia Danielle Dasiree Dawn Debbie Dels Eleanor Esther Eunice Farah Faris Fionn Francesca Francesca Ignasia Isabella Jade Jane Jean Jerome Joanna Justina Kenneth Laavanya Lester Lixin Mae Magaret Maple Melissa Minghui Nicole Nicolette Nikki Ningxin Pearlyn Philothea Rachel Rita Runjin Samantha Saraann Seiriol Sharene Sheryl Shiming Shuping Sinyee Stephanie Terri Vanessa Vera Winglam

Leave me something


my baby shot me down.


Sunday, July 16, 2006

Grrr this is my second time blogging this crappy post! My computer is getting on my nerves.

As you know, my comp had some problems, and finally i got it fixed on Friday. Thank god for the first time, no porn viruses were involved(FYI, I DO NOT WATCH PORN). Anyways, there's still some problems here & there. Like for example, I cant open up notepad/photoshop/files from MYPICTURES/MYMUSIC/MYVIDEOS folders, etc. Now how am i supposed to save my posts if theres problems accessing the internet? The printer is'nt working well either! Arrrr.

Yesterday was my first time going to CHC. I was with Maple, Nicolette, Jane & her cell group friends. Yes, theyre really nice! The service was great. I loved the first part. I felt so.. alive! Hahaha! Then the pastor or whoever preached to us about miracles and some live stories, like how the blind could see, the lame could walk, the deaf could hear, you know. Trust me, miracles do happen every day! Or maybe every second? Hmmm. I felt kinda weird being there, cause the place i was at is a Christian church. And im like.. Catholic? So it was kinda awkward going to church without receiving Holy Communion. Hahaha nevermind (: That was surely a great experience for me!

Headed to Changi Airport after that. Have'nt been there for quite some time! Saw some AHEM AHEMs that drived Maple & me insane. Its really sad that Mae could'nt make it! Very sorry, Mae! Took a skytrain to the other terminal. I had to change into my gym clothes because i had this disgusting coke stain on my white top! It was really an unpleasant sight. Hahahaha. Saw those planes taking off.. and i felt so tempted to leave SG! Maple & I promised each other to trvael to theUnited States after our "O" levels! We are gonna go to all the theme parks, tan at the beach till we turn into lobsters, and shop till we drop! Hahaha! Ate our dinner and went home!

(I hate going back to school. I hate nags. I hate lunch dentention. I hate ego teachers. I hate english lessons at this time! I hate the topic about foot binding. I hate having to think of it. I hate nightmares. I hate fake friends. I hate your fake smiles and laughters. I hate you.)

Okay the end.

XOXO.


7:44 AM