<body>


VERONICA.


I have a vagina and you don't.

*friends, B&J, boys, ice-skating, movies, shopping, Starbuck mocha franpiccino <3 What's not to love? :)



Links


Abigail Abigail Adeline Alexandria Ayunni Bonnie Charmaine Cherre Cheryn Crystal Cynthia Danielle Dasiree Dawn Debbie Dels Eleanor Esther Eunice Farah Faris Fionn Francesca Francesca Ignasia Isabella Jade Jane Jean Jerome Joanna Justina Kenneth Laavanya Lester Lixin Mae Magaret Maple Melissa Minghui Nicole Nicolette Nikki Ningxin Pearlyn Philothea Rachel Rita Runjin Samantha Saraann Seiriol Sharene Sheryl Shiming Shuping Sinyee Stephanie Terri Vanessa Vera Winglam

Leave me something


my baby shot me down.


Saturday, July 29, 2006

I love Saturdays! Yesterday was one of the best Saturdays ive ever had (:

Woke up super early just to have breakfast with Maple but too bad she overslept! Ugh so we had to pon gymnastics AGAIN, and hanged out at her house (: She found a cool hairstyle for me yay! Hahahaha.

Went to school after that for dance practice. Very few turned up? Spent most of our time slacking and sleeping and playing with the props and all..

Next, I went shopping with Jane & Mae at town and Maple and her friend goes to church :/ hahaha. OMG TOWN-ING IS THE BEST WITH BOTH OF THEM! I can assure you, you'll have the best time of your life! Hahahaha. Cineleisure is our #1 fav hangout on saturdays! Cool people. Cool stalls. Cool food. sometimes, COOL LIME FLEA MARKET! :D Shopped around that place. I saw my FALL OUT boy! Ahhh he's DEH CUTEST! Plus i love his fall out boy tee HAHAHAH. Wanted to ask him where he got his shirt from but i had no guts. Oh well! Later on, we went out and Jane and Mae started disturbing this young geek. I was lauhging my head off and wanted to knock my head on the postbox! Omg second version of PUIPUI! (: (: Jane was so evil. She sat beside him. So damn evil right. Okay a few seconds later i was the shopper-cum-DIRECTOR. I had to DIRECT 2 foreigners to Burger King, which means i had to go back to Cinelesure again... grrr. At least both said thankyou! I was too lazy to talk to i just did my usual Peace sign (no, not the ah lian way, just, a sign of peace hahaha!) and he did it back to me. So yeah it was kinda funny! Went to taka and heeren and bought some stuffs! After that, we were getting bored so we hanged out at the Skate Park! All 3 of us were singing the 5 colors in her hair song. Something which goes "du du du du DU DU!" It was damn funny hahaha. Richard seems cool to me ! Poor thing he fell hahaha i was waiting for that! Oh and there were 3 girls who were smoking and a way thats making them think that they looked really cool smoking in that way and sitting in that position. What a turn-off okay. Anw Skate Park is a little too "UN-vandalised". Its.. so clean! Uh im starting to hate singapore for being so clean.

Took a train to Netwon later. Had our break at some hawker centre.... We have our own reasons :D So after that we went to Clark Quay! Oh man i havent been to that place for a really long time! Or was it my first time? :/ i dont know i cant remember.. Anyways, that place just rocks. I love the pubs, bar, clubs! Its just so not like Singapore there..Jane say it looks like thailand HAHAHA! except the really awesome singapore boats! I wanna enter the "Forbibben City"! Omg i bet it'll cost a bomb to eat there. I think we're underaged anyway :/ BUT THAT PLACE IS JUST SO FRIGGIN COOL! Saw this whole crowded of people staring at some rugby match on tv. So lame. xD

Passed by this bar with lots of sick jokes showing on the tv screen.
"What do toys and women's breasts have in common?"
"They are meant for kids but dads end up playing with them."

HURRHURR. Right.

I NEED TO GO TO CLARK QUAY OFTEN! MAYBE ON ALTERNATE SATURDAY NIGHTS.. HAHAHAH.

Okay mae is probably waiting impatiently for me to read my post and i know this is so fucking not funny so ill porably just end here just to stop wasting your time reading this nonsensical post and go blind.


9:37 PM