<body>


VERONICA.


I have a vagina and you don't.

*friends, B&J, boys, ice-skating, movies, shopping, Starbuck mocha franpiccino <3 What's not to love? :)



Links


Abigail Abigail Adeline Alexandria Ayunni Bonnie Charmaine Cherre Cheryn Crystal Cynthia Danielle Dasiree Dawn Debbie Dels Eleanor Esther Eunice Farah Faris Fionn Francesca Francesca Ignasia Isabella Jade Jane Jean Jerome Joanna Justina Kenneth Laavanya Lester Lixin Mae Magaret Maple Melissa Minghui Nicole Nicolette Nikki Ningxin Pearlyn Philothea Rachel Rita Runjin Samantha Saraann Seiriol Sharene Sheryl Shiming Shuping Sinyee Stephanie Terri Vanessa Vera Winglam

Leave me something


my baby shot me down.


Saturday, July 01, 2006

Im having a headache now. C. Rolnado SUCKS! I hate him i hate him i HATE him. Rooney deserves to get that red card. Why did he even want to kick his opponent's balls? I mean, literally ok. And he was like gripping his balls which was so damn bloody icky. Poor Beckham cried! Im gonna miss him on the field ): CURSE PORTUGAL!!

Yay i got back my pinafore! I didnt know where it ended up too but ive got it! Seee, another proof that praying to St. Anthony helps alot! Thats why i found some of my lost stuff, HAHAHAH.

Went to our primary school's carnival. Most of the stalls were lame. Cause its organised by a PRIMARY SCHOOL. It was this ride which is somewhat similiar to the "Rainbow" machine at Escape. And i cant believe there are para para machines there! hahaha.

I SAW DANIEL LIM WEI LIANG!! Hahahahah. Dan, dont be sad because i.. NEVERMIND. -.-

Went to the indoor stadium after that. The weather was so sunny! And theres harmful UV rays reflecting on our skin ): The ceromony was quite boring actually. Rebecca & I were expecting fireworks! But, there were'nt any! How disappointing. Oh, i finally get to eat my banana! Havent ate it for weeks. Hehe! Ive heard from Maple that Adeline was performing? Hmm it was cool :D

WOW JEAN. THANKS YEAH. WHY N*MO? ): Im screwed. As usual.


11:34 AM