<body>


VERONICA.


I have a vagina and you don't.

*friends, B&J, boys, ice-skating, movies, shopping, Starbuck mocha franpiccino <3 What's not to love? :)



Links


Abigail Abigail Adeline Alexandria Ayunni Bonnie Charmaine Cherre Cheryn Crystal Cynthia Danielle Dasiree Dawn Debbie Dels Eleanor Esther Eunice Farah Faris Fionn Francesca Francesca Ignasia Isabella Jade Jane Jean Jerome Joanna Justina Kenneth Laavanya Lester Lixin Mae Magaret Maple Melissa Minghui Nicole Nicolette Nikki Ningxin Pearlyn Philothea Rachel Rita Runjin Samantha Saraann Seiriol Sharene Sheryl Shiming Shuping Sinyee Stephanie Terri Vanessa Vera Winglam

Leave me something


my baby shot me down.


Monday, July 31, 2006

Today was funfunfun :D
Didnt really have lessons today except Math test which im gonna screw up real bad. The rest was just Dance, dance, dance! Lianne taught us the American Spin today! Im starting to love P.E lessons! I love Latin dance! Especially having my bestfriend as my dance partner! After we had our reccess & all we prepared for our performance! Almost got into trouble with Mr Jiow cause of some problems.. WEIRD OKAY, WEIRD. Everyone was going crazy and i was the one.. chilling out? Hahahaha! Hanged out in the male toilet backstage! Thank you Dawn for lending me your off shoulder and Jiayi & Marisarah for making it look stylish! Hmmm i love it (: Saw the other performances from other classes! Most were good. I love 3/5's cheography! Scream & cheered like no one's busniess. Finally it was our turn. I guess i did okay. I had a little "stage fright"! HAHAHA but it was all good (: It was really really sad that Mrs Theodora Tan is leaving us & the school. Nicolette was right. We must thank her so much for so many things. Eg: New school, new facilities, etc etc! I hugged her like 2-3 times! It was a really sad moment & almost everyone was crying except me.. i dont know why! Maybe i ran out of tears.. sigh. I hope she'll have a safe journey to whereever she's going and enjoy herself? I dont know but im sure that im gonna keep her in my prayers! ♥

Went to Delifrance to have our lunch. I didnt really ate cause i had no appetite and guess what i think im fat. So i have to cut down on my diet & do more sit ups! Walked around the place. I cant believe Shawn Ong spotted me -.- OH I LEFT MY OH SO BEAUTIFUL WHITE ROSE AT DELIFRANCE! AHHHHHHHH!

Speaking about roses. Im so dead. I owe the 2 emo girls their birthday presents! And guess what it is? Well, the hint is so freaking huge you might've known it already. :D

I LOVE CRYSTAL & MAE! AND DANNY JONES(for the sake of mae) AND DOUGIE POYNTER & TOM FLECTHER! Hahahaha. Harry the hairy fairy!

Nicolette, stop singing the Joy To The World song. Its driving me insane! Hahahahaha!

Bestfriend said this in a really hilarious tone that it made me laugh my head off!
"Your mother's so fat, that when she jumped for joy, she got stuck!" (dont even ask.)

Note to Self:


5:48 AM