Ugh the news was so shocking!!
Germany got out?
Like wtf. Am i a jinx or what? Almost all the teams ive rooted for GOT OUT. im feeling so wifjgjirgrehgwjor. The finals are gonna be screwy now. No Brazil. No Germany. So.. i guess i have to root for Portugal? THIS STINKS.
School was ok. Me & my friends wereconsidering to take music as a subject(IF, thats possible).Well, better than nothing, right? I mean.. the subjects we study is lesser than other classes! So yeah. Had this student leader talk with TJL & the principal at the dance studio while the others were at the hall for Assembly. POETRY. ohmygod if i were there i might just die from boredom and presperiation. Its so freaking hot in there! The school needs MORE FANS ON CEILING, LESS LIGHTS! haha. Nurul was absent from school! That idiot.. & WTF I LOOK LIKE A FREAKING IDIOT IN OUR SCHOOL MAG. WHY WAS I EVEN LOOKING AT THE CAMERA?! Ah, the embarassment!
Had lunch at Kfc! hahaha was trying to get rid of that baby beetle on Nicolette's shoulder! After lunch, we headed down basement to this muesum/galley thing. Took loads of photos there. And i took my blood pressure.. for free! It was so cool! My first time getting my blood pressure taken. Yeah i said it. HAHAHAH! I couldnt understand the reading on the screen though. Gah! Fooled around at Kiddy Palace after that. I got
raped by Nicolette & Maple! Sort of.
This whole E-learning programme is getting on my nerves. Screw it.
You know what. Im feeling so sleepy now. My eyes are heavy! But i MUST stay up for that match. Go Portugal! By the way, where in the world is Portugal? In Europe? Haha, idk ):