<body>


VERONICA.


I have a vagina and you don't.

*friends, B&J, boys, ice-skating, movies, shopping, Starbuck mocha franpiccino <3 What's not to love? :)



Links


Abigail Abigail Adeline Alexandria Ayunni Bonnie Charmaine Cherre Cheryn Crystal Cynthia Danielle Dasiree Dawn Debbie Dels Eleanor Esther Eunice Farah Faris Fionn Francesca Francesca Ignasia Isabella Jade Jane Jean Jerome Joanna Justina Kenneth Laavanya Lester Lixin Mae Magaret Maple Melissa Minghui Nicole Nicolette Nikki Ningxin Pearlyn Philothea Rachel Rita Runjin Samantha Saraann Seiriol Sharene Sheryl Shiming Shuping Sinyee Stephanie Terri Vanessa Vera Winglam

Leave me something


my baby shot me down.


Tuesday, July 25, 2006

VERON'S HERE TO BLOG AGAIN!

Hahahaha im hyper now. I've just introduced to Mae & Crystal to each other and all 3 of us are getting along really well! THANKS TO THEM, they got me addicted to Mcfly. I love their music videos ohmygawddd. Please Please is awesome! But i just found this so weird. DANNY, TOM, DOUGIE & HARRY LOVES WALKING AROUND NAKED. AND I REALLY MEAN NAKED.Just that they cover their small PENS with their hands! GROSS OKAY GROSS.

Maple didnt come to school today so we went to her house after school and baked cupcakes! Watched HSM for the 498543500th time. I cant believe Maple lent me her guitar with the fourth string broken! And everytime i try to strum it goes like TWANGGGGGGGGGFJGFSLGKF.

I need to save up money again! I need to buy many many things and watch many many movies! How i wish Paris Hilton was my mom :/

Okay. IF, you guys wanna know why i set pws, its because i just dont want CURIOUS NOSEY TEACHERS to go around the staffrooms spilling their daily juicy gossips about the student's blogs! Yes teachers do gossip! So yeah. I cant stand some people too. Well, mainly one. She drives me mad.

I NEEED SOMEONE TO TUTOR ME MATH! AHHHHHH.

Tag my board it feels so dead ! Haha. =D


6:22 AM