<body>


VERONICA.


I have a vagina and you don't.

*friends, B&J, boys, ice-skating, movies, shopping, Starbuck mocha franpiccino <3 What's not to love? :)



Links


Abigail Abigail Adeline Alexandria Ayunni Bonnie Charmaine Cherre Cheryn Crystal Cynthia Danielle Dasiree Dawn Debbie Dels Eleanor Esther Eunice Farah Faris Fionn Francesca Francesca Ignasia Isabella Jade Jane Jean Jerome Joanna Justina Kenneth Laavanya Lester Lixin Mae Magaret Maple Melissa Minghui Nicole Nicolette Nikki Ningxin Pearlyn Philothea Rachel Rita Runjin Samantha Saraann Seiriol Sharene Sheryl Shiming Shuping Sinyee Stephanie Terri Vanessa Vera Winglam

Leave me something


my baby shot me down.


Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Congrajulations, you've won the game. You put a little "hard work" on it, did'nt you? & what makes you happy is making me and my life miserable. YOU THINK I DON'T KNOW WHATS GOING ON? Hohoho you thought wrong.

Jean, i cant believe we're almost in the same crisis! Im so pissed off right now!! Am i cursed or what? Something bad MUST happen every National Day. Ugh!

Went out after that. I was those bangles at D I V A! That shop kicks ass.

Reached home at 1050pm.

Chatted on MSN together with Crystal, Mae & Issa! Issa. He turns me on (: (except for THAT part.) All of us we're laughing like crazy. I hope he wont die over there :( He's already kept in my prayers. MAKE MORE BOMB SHELTERS FOR GOD'S SAKE!

Yes Crystal, Dougie is yours! Hahahahaha! :D :D :D


11:17 AM