<body>


VERONICA.


I have a vagina and you don't.

*friends, B&J, boys, ice-skating, movies, shopping, Starbuck mocha franpiccino <3 What's not to love? :)



Links


Abigail Abigail Adeline Alexandria Ayunni Bonnie Charmaine Cherre Cheryn Crystal Cynthia Danielle Dasiree Dawn Debbie Dels Eleanor Esther Eunice Farah Faris Fionn Francesca Francesca Ignasia Isabella Jade Jane Jean Jerome Joanna Justina Kenneth Laavanya Lester Lixin Mae Magaret Maple Melissa Minghui Nicole Nicolette Nikki Ningxin Pearlyn Philothea Rachel Rita Runjin Samantha Saraann Seiriol Sharene Sheryl Shiming Shuping Sinyee Stephanie Terri Vanessa Vera Winglam

Leave me something


my baby shot me down.


Wednesday, August 09, 2006

GOOD MORNING HOES! =P
im bored im bored and no one's online except Issa. Rahhh. Why do i have to wake up so early this morning?!

Oh my shittttt. This song is so bitchy! I wonder why Kelis songs are always so bitchy.. hahaha.
http://webjay.org/insta.m3u?url=http://www.filelodge.com/files/hdd6/148650/Kelis%20-%20Im%20Bossy%20feat%20Too%20Short.mp3

That's how you do it, huh?
Well i'm the coolest one
dem bad bitch's in the back bring em to the front
Bitch tell that man you's a boss bitch
Make some noise, raise your hand if you's a boss bitch
I don't think he understand you's a boss bitch
Get some help if you can cause he lost it.


Hahahahahaha loved that part!
I might be heading out later.
So i'll be back to post for the second time.

Omg thank god mae just came on! Wooohooo now i dont have to spend my whole morning feeling so dead.

I um, have a confession to make. Are you ready to hear it?

I havent brush my teeth yet. So im gonna do it right now.
And... my breathmints have mysteriously disappeared.. same for my face mask as well.
Hmmmm.. *hint hint*


7:26 PM