<body>


VERONICA.


I have a vagina and you don't.

*friends, B&J, boys, ice-skating, movies, shopping, Starbuck mocha franpiccino <3 What's not to love? :)



Links


Abigail Abigail Adeline Alexandria Ayunni Bonnie Charmaine Cherre Cheryn Crystal Cynthia Danielle Dasiree Dawn Debbie Dels Eleanor Esther Eunice Farah Faris Fionn Francesca Francesca Ignasia Isabella Jade Jane Jean Jerome Joanna Justina Kenneth Laavanya Lester Lixin Mae Magaret Maple Melissa Minghui Nicole Nicolette Nikki Ningxin Pearlyn Philothea Rachel Rita Runjin Samantha Saraann Seiriol Sharene Sheryl Shiming Shuping Sinyee Stephanie Terri Vanessa Vera Winglam

Leave me something


my baby shot me down.


Wednesday, August 30, 2006

I screwed up my chinese oral exam! I was speaking almost English all the way for the conversation and i did'nt know like 1/3 of the words in the passage! I think i took me about 15mins to read through everything. Shiiiiiiiiit.

VERONICA IS SO DEAD.

&& Project Runway! Why must _____ win instead of _____ ! That model tripped on the runway! Poor thang ): (im leaving blanks for the sake of crystal who's gonna watch it on tape tomorrow and does'nt want spoilers!)


8:55 AM