<body>


VERONICA.


I have a vagina and you don't.

*friends, B&J, boys, ice-skating, movies, shopping, Starbuck mocha franpiccino <3 What's not to love? :)



Links


Abigail Abigail Adeline Alexandria Ayunni Bonnie Charmaine Cherre Cheryn Crystal Cynthia Danielle Dasiree Dawn Debbie Dels Eleanor Esther Eunice Farah Faris Fionn Francesca Francesca Ignasia Isabella Jade Jane Jean Jerome Joanna Justina Kenneth Laavanya Lester Lixin Mae Magaret Maple Melissa Minghui Nicole Nicolette Nikki Ningxin Pearlyn Philothea Rachel Rita Runjin Samantha Saraann Seiriol Sharene Sheryl Shiming Shuping Sinyee Stephanie Terri Vanessa Vera Winglam

Leave me something


my baby shot me down.


Wednesday, August 23, 2006

IM SO HAPPY TODAY!
Maple and I made up a song becuz of that! Yayyyyyyy!

MAPLE DID A BLOWJOB WITH HER FINGER AND MRS JAYA WAS LIKE "YOU'RE DOING A GREAT JOB!" Ohmygoddd she's so funny!

A few teenagers from the United States came to our school today to show us their robot - Ms Daisy - which shoots out balls at different angles and directions and used in robotic competitions. It was so cool! Mae could've died there and strangled me too. Hahaha. How i wish i could have a robot like Ms Daisy which shoots out other stuff to my neighbours! Hahaha maybe eggs. So after assembly, Nicolette, Maple & I kinda stayed back for awhile. Went upstairs and found poor Dels crying! :( But it was okay in the end. Went down again and asked if Chris had myspace. Chatted with him for awhile. We got daises, a few badges and his email! Yay. He told me that it took them 6 weeks to make awesome Ms Daisy! That's.. fast.

Ms Shanthi said Maple needs to practice on her shooting!
&I bet Mrs Khoo is pissed with ____!

THAT LITTLE GIRL JUMPED ON THE TRAMP! SHE'S SO ADORABLE! And i patted James's head while he was walking up the stairs. Hahahaha.

PRIS IS SO LUCKY! Damn. :(

Chilled out at T3 CAFE. I ate my chicken lagasane for lunch! Doodled on the vanguard sheet which was pasted on the table. Read GLAMOUR, and did some other stuff there. Daniel was there again. I smiled at him and he said he did'nt notice! Woww.

Left in the evening! WE FOUND A JOB! YAAAAAAAAY! :D

I told you today was a happy day! (except the part where i flunked my geog badly. i wanna take Literature as my subject! It's so unfair!)

xxx


5:39 AM