<body>


VERONICA.


I have a vagina and you don't.

*friends, B&J, boys, ice-skating, movies, shopping, Starbuck mocha franpiccino <3 What's not to love? :)



Links


Abigail Abigail Adeline Alexandria Ayunni Bonnie Charmaine Cherre Cheryn Crystal Cynthia Danielle Dasiree Dawn Debbie Dels Eleanor Esther Eunice Farah Faris Fionn Francesca Francesca Ignasia Isabella Jade Jane Jean Jerome Joanna Justina Kenneth Laavanya Lester Lixin Mae Magaret Maple Melissa Minghui Nicole Nicolette Nikki Ningxin Pearlyn Philothea Rachel Rita Runjin Samantha Saraann Seiriol Sharene Sheryl Shiming Shuping Sinyee Stephanie Terri Vanessa Vera Winglam

Leave me something


my baby shot me down.


Thursday, August 17, 2006

It's been like almost 1-2 weeks and still no Issa :(
That shithead is making me cry non stop whenever i think of him.
Fuck the Lebanon war!

Okay for sue me for saying that. I rant whatever i want.

Uh, Ms *, stop telling me to go for counselling. Stop poking into my family problems. Honestly, im fine.. SO STOP THINKING I AM PROBLEMATIC YOU BITCH! Leave IJ, please.

Hahahahaha and guess what. I just need 5 more marks to pass my Chinese test! 5 MORE. And i studied at the last minute. If one i'd studied, i think i might pass with flying colours! Hahaha excuse me for saying that, *bluek bluek.

Saw Daniel Lim at McDonald's today! That chaotah boy :D

I love that Nelly Furtado song! Yeahhh im groooovin'.

Ho-hum. Byebye.


5:10 AM