<body>


VERONICA.


I have a vagina and you don't.

*friends, B&J, boys, ice-skating, movies, shopping, Starbuck mocha franpiccino <3 What's not to love? :)



Links


Abigail Abigail Adeline Alexandria Ayunni Bonnie Charmaine Cherre Cheryn Crystal Cynthia Danielle Dasiree Dawn Debbie Dels Eleanor Esther Eunice Farah Faris Fionn Francesca Francesca Ignasia Isabella Jade Jane Jean Jerome Joanna Justina Kenneth Laavanya Lester Lixin Mae Magaret Maple Melissa Minghui Nicole Nicolette Nikki Ningxin Pearlyn Philothea Rachel Rita Runjin Samantha Saraann Seiriol Sharene Sheryl Shiming Shuping Sinyee Stephanie Terri Vanessa Vera Winglam

Leave me something


my baby shot me down.


Friday, August 04, 2006

"Paul's going crazy again, weird australian, arrrrr. He told me that he had a date with Yasmin on the beach surfin, so darn cool! and they kissed (:"

PAUL DIDNT TELL ME HE GOES SURFING! THAT IDIOT. I CANT TAKE IT ANY LONGERRR. I NEED TO VISIT HIM ONE DAY! ME, MAE & PAUL. IN AUSTRALIA, AT HIS HOUSE. BAKING SOME.. STUFFS. AND HEADING TO THE BEACH AFTER THAT TO GET MY WONDERFUL TAN. HAHAHA? IDK THAT STUPID LITTLE BOY. YES I SAID LITTLE!

Anyways, i love today!

A SHEEP HEART STINKS. MS KUAN DEMOSTRATED IT TO US TODAY. Thank goodness we'll be doing it like next weeeeek! Hahahahaha!

English period was like, the best? Ive said this a million times before, but im gonna say it again. Sitting with Kelly & Runjin are the best! They'll make you laugh like there's no tomorrow. Oh, they should thank me for coming up with a really lame and stupid but interesting title for our newspaper article, The Three Little Pigs! You might wanna check it out on the TWEENIES website. It's lame. I wonder why Ms Wong would want us to watch kindergarten programmes.

I had so much fun at SIS! They totally rocked the house down! Ahhhhhh, danny jones #2 i love you! That guitarist. Hahaha. This guy was talking some crap and Maple & I could'nt really understand cause his accent is wayy worse than the Pink Panther guy and he talks like qrjhtrjtorjtetekjwrt. Does'nt this reminds of you "I want to buy a Hamburger" in the movie? We sure did and we cant stop laughing!
IM SO GONNA GET THEIR ALBUM!
I was singing my lungs out i think im gonna have an awful sore throat tomorrow :( :) :D

GREAT IS OUR LORD, AND I WONT DENY IT :DDDD

It was like getting really late and my curfew is 11pm so i took a cab and rushed back home. SO when we were on this road to my house, this drunk man or whatever (i dont know i really couldnt see properly i was too scared!) was pointing at us and his fingernails SCREECHED on the windows as we passed by him. I was so freaked out! OHMYGOD.


10:05 AM