<body>


VERONICA.


I have a vagina and you don't.

*friends, B&J, boys, ice-skating, movies, shopping, Starbuck mocha franpiccino <3 What's not to love? :)



Links


Abigail Abigail Adeline Alexandria Ayunni Bonnie Charmaine Cherre Cheryn Crystal Cynthia Danielle Dasiree Dawn Debbie Dels Eleanor Esther Eunice Farah Faris Fionn Francesca Francesca Ignasia Isabella Jade Jane Jean Jerome Joanna Justina Kenneth Laavanya Lester Lixin Mae Magaret Maple Melissa Minghui Nicole Nicolette Nikki Ningxin Pearlyn Philothea Rachel Rita Runjin Samantha Saraann Seiriol Sharene Sheryl Shiming Shuping Sinyee Stephanie Terri Vanessa Vera Winglam

Leave me something


my baby shot me down.


Friday, August 11, 2006

School was fuck. I did'nt know what's wrong with me okay. If you're here, trying to find out what's wrong with me, please dont waste your time. Maybe something is just bothering me..

something you guys just dont understand.

Im extremely tired. Physically, emotionally, spritually.
'Nuff said.

Thanks to those who TRIED to cheer me up (:
Love all!


I can't believe. I totally can't believe it.
Remember i said ill flunk my English Oral Test on one of the recent posts or something.
Well i was wrong. And i could not believe i scored 35/40.
I fucking can't believe it.

Anywayyyyyys, my computer is so screwed. There's this 60 sec countdown window popping up and after that it just totally shut off my computer. Ugggggh this is so annoying! Thank god it did'nt happen now. That's why im talking to Mae, Crystal, Rory, Maple, etc etc.

Im laughing now, dont ask. Probably because of someone;s hairrrr, hahahaahahah!


6:29 AM