<body>


VERONICA.


I have a vagina and you don't.

*friends, B&J, boys, ice-skating, movies, shopping, Starbuck mocha franpiccino <3 What's not to love? :)



Links


Abigail Abigail Adeline Alexandria Ayunni Bonnie Charmaine Cherre Cheryn Crystal Cynthia Danielle Dasiree Dawn Debbie Dels Eleanor Esther Eunice Farah Faris Fionn Francesca Francesca Ignasia Isabella Jade Jane Jean Jerome Joanna Justina Kenneth Laavanya Lester Lixin Mae Magaret Maple Melissa Minghui Nicole Nicolette Nikki Ningxin Pearlyn Philothea Rachel Rita Runjin Samantha Saraann Seiriol Sharene Sheryl Shiming Shuping Sinyee Stephanie Terri Vanessa Vera Winglam

Leave me something


my baby shot me down.


Thursday, August 24, 2006

SCHOOL WAS INSANE.

I didnt study for my spelling and had to write each word 10 times. Ms Wong and her lame jokes again. And math was cool. We took out measuring tapes to measure our you-know-what(s)! Yeah our class is weird. Hahaha.

OMG those dorks were there again :D They were leaving Singapore today! So me & maple were on our way out of school and we saw them boarding this bus! Smiled and waved at Sissie Chrissie! He & bestfriend were sticking out their tongues and making faces.

At least i still have his dorky email :D
Im gonna miss them, espescially Daisy the robot.
:(

BESTFRIEND IS THE CUTEST THING EVER! :D I love her and I wont deny it! :D

Uh, CAROLYN RORDIGES(sp?) and her stupid gossip strikes again! You know what. Im gonna watch her every move. It's payback time! >:( I was laughing like crazy when Dels told me she sneezed on her face when i thought she was talking to her! Hahahahahah! If anyone is close to her, please, dont be. Many have regretted as she is a fucking hypocrite. She lies a lot which is so not cool!

Hanged out at TP with Nicole & Maple! Saw this hardcore gay holding this handbag and smoking and walking exaggerative feminine style. I think Nicole's artwork is AWESOME. Talked about A.L(s). I made it in abrv. so that some people might not get offended!

Dragged Maple to town after that! Spent most of our time at the library! I was looking through travel guides and borrow this Lebanon guidebook. (YOU KNOW WHY!!!!)

Yeah and im lazy to type the rest. My shoulders have been aching like crazy since Monday which totally sucked. Mae is so mean! Fuck, 3 weeeks! 3 FUCKING LONG WEEEKS! ISSSA, WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?!?!?!

Mae's got the $120 arrived at her doorstep! Yay.
I did'nt watch LOST.
Im dead beat so byebye.


6:49 AM