School was slack. Kinda hated it though. because i slipped & fell that's why! Stupid wet puddle. While i was praying kneeling down, b.f had nothing else better to do but poked her finger at my ass. No wonder i heard some laughters. Ass! DAMN I LOVE MY SHIRT <3
Ate at Bradell's KFC after that!! I thought i had to do sign language to the cashier lady cause she was sort of deaf. But thank god the menu was there. (:
Headed to Cineleisure! My fav hangout area! Hahaha! Saw Crystalllll! Damn she looks so different. And um, the security guard was super irritating cause no photography was allowed in that area (except that fugly sea creature) and he gives up his time keeping an eye on us? That's nice.. ugh GET A LIFE NIGGA.
Chilled out at the skatepark after that! I saw tom #2! OMG i think i might faint anytime. I noticed one of the Jap guy's father and started pointing and laughing at him cause he looks so cute looking at his son skatboarding HAHAHAHAH. Thank god i did'nt fall off the rail or something or i might just die. It was so hard to sit on!
Left awhile later and went to the library! Yes im digging into books! Borrowed like 4? I think one of them is really good. Maybe because my life is somewhat similar to one of the characters in one of the story. Sigh.
"You win some. You lose a lot."
You gotta agree with that!
Went home later. Nicole came to my house! She kept on indulging on my box of macadamia! Hahahaha told ya it's good. Passed her my fbts and hanged out at the coffee bean. I gotta thank her for helping me throw my disgusting tellytubbie away! It's scaring meeeee! Hahaha she's my saviour!
Went home. Turned on the tv. HSM was on so i decided to watch it for the 8th time i think. Mom came home later and watched it with me for the 8th time too. She said she loved the singing parts :/
P, idk what's going on with you and Y. Stop telling your "made-up" stories already! It's pissing me & her off. I do'nt know if i could trust you anymore. Go get a life you asswipe. Maybe Maddie was right. Screw you, fat jerk.
P.S ADD ME ON MYSPACE! :D