<body>


VERONICA.


I have a vagina and you don't.

*friends, B&J, boys, ice-skating, movies, shopping, Starbuck mocha franpiccino <3 What's not to love? :)



Links


Abigail Abigail Adeline Alexandria Ayunni Bonnie Charmaine Cherre Cheryn Crystal Cynthia Danielle Dasiree Dawn Debbie Dels Eleanor Esther Eunice Farah Faris Fionn Francesca Francesca Ignasia Isabella Jade Jane Jean Jerome Joanna Justina Kenneth Laavanya Lester Lixin Mae Magaret Maple Melissa Minghui Nicole Nicolette Nikki Ningxin Pearlyn Philothea Rachel Rita Runjin Samantha Saraann Seiriol Sharene Sheryl Shiming Shuping Sinyee Stephanie Terri Vanessa Vera Winglam

Leave me something


my baby shot me down.


Sunday, August 06, 2006

When im weak,
you are strong
You're my feet,
when i cant move on
You're the light,
in the dark
You're the whisper,
inside my heart
<3

Yesterday!
Wow, i skipped Gym 3 times in a row. Like how COOL is that. Hmmm not very. Met my pals later and ate at Marche! I love Nicolette's seafood thing. I had my silicon steak! Yumyum. Now... Im so freaking broke. I guess i'll have to save up some big bucks for the near future? Went to town later. Got dragged somewhere for some milk survey thing. It was so lame.


HAPPY 17TH B'DAY/ANNIVERSARY, CHC!
FOB was awesome, as always!
DANNY JONES #2 WAS THERE! I was melting! Mae said he looked like Joey Zehr? *melts again. The songs rocked! CCC's songs are amazing! And the lyrics are really nice. Too bad their album sold out! Ill have to buy them next year i guess..

And um, im offically broke.

Took some balloons! I love the silvery ones. So shut up cause i think it's cool. Waited for nicolette's cab to arrive and ate at McDonald's. It was packed with a lot of cutsomer so we had to wait for a really long time to get to our turn.

I CANT BELIEVE I ATE M&MS THAT WERE EXPIRED 2 MONTHS AGO AND YET NOTHING BAD HAS HAPPENED TO ME. HAHAHA GUESS HOW I FOUND OUT? I WAS REALLY BORED SO I CHECKED THE EXIRY DATE ON THE WRAPPER. IT TOTALLY FREAKED ME OUT. HAHAHAA PRAISE GOD!

Mae gave my balloons to this little boy in the play room! Aaaaaaw.

Headed to Suntec City after that. ME & MAE TOTALLY MISSED NEIL HUMPHREY'S AUTOGRAPH SESSION BY 15 MINS? That sucked! I wanna go to Kinokuniya and buy many books! I dig books :D Call me a bookworm i dont care!

Went home a few hours later and watch COWBELLES. That story makes no sense? I hate AJ. I tink she wants to be like ALY. And she's so fugly. Ahhhhh!


7:02 AM