Goodness gracious, my stupid hair colour got lighter and now it's more light brown and a little RED. Yes, RED. On some strands. Fuck.
The English exam turned out rather okay after all! The difficulty level for me is like, hmmm, 4.5? I really hope i wont flunk English, or i'm a goner. Shit i'm so scared! The rest of my papers start next Monday! I really hope i won't retain. Though i kinda think many would! Yeah yeah knock on wood. :D
So in the afternoon i went with Nicole to the Gallery at the basement! It was her first time there (: There were 3 primary school kids who were kinda screaming here and there because they got "stuck" in the lift and we could see them from outside(security camera, hehe)! They were so retarded and they were talking in some freaking accent, which got Nicole annoyed! XD
OH OH, NICOLE TOLD ME THAT THERE'S A "NEW" FLASHER LOITERING NEAR OUR SCHOOL! EEEEEW I HOPE I WONT SEE HIM AND HIS SWINGING BANANA! HAHAHAHA!
Okay i'm waiting for my dad to get back cause i made him buy those mooncakes for me. YUMYUMYUM. One of my friends said that eating a piece of Mooncake would give you
1000 cal?! -drops dead.
That's it. Got to go noww!