<body>


VERONICA.


I have a vagina and you don't.

*friends, B&J, boys, ice-skating, movies, shopping, Starbuck mocha franpiccino <3 What's not to love? :)



Links


Abigail Abigail Adeline Alexandria Ayunni Bonnie Charmaine Cherre Cheryn Crystal Cynthia Danielle Dasiree Dawn Debbie Dels Eleanor Esther Eunice Farah Faris Fionn Francesca Francesca Ignasia Isabella Jade Jane Jean Jerome Joanna Justina Kenneth Laavanya Lester Lixin Mae Magaret Maple Melissa Minghui Nicole Nicolette Nikki Ningxin Pearlyn Philothea Rachel Rita Runjin Samantha Saraann Seiriol Sharene Sheryl Shiming Shuping Sinyee Stephanie Terri Vanessa Vera Winglam

Leave me something


my baby shot me down.


Monday, September 11, 2006

Hmmm, first i have to say that i learned a lot of things today. And I mean A LOT. *hint.

Okay i'll type one of them here.
WHEN G.B.F MAPLE IS ANGRY, HER SIDE FRINGE CURLS UP!
BUT WHEN SHE'S NOT, IT TURNS STRAIGHT AGAIN!
OR MAYBE WHEN SHE'S A LITTLE MAD, IT MIGHT CURL ABIT!
HAHAHAHAHA!
EVEN SHE ADMITTED!
THANKS TO MY OBSERVANCE!
HAHAHA KIDDING KIDDING.


First thing when I reached school, I almost puked. Not literally food puke but disgust puke. Get it? I dont think you do. Hahahaha!

OKAY WHAT'S WITH THOSE EMO HAIRCUTS NOWADAYS?
PLEASE PLEASEEE...
TEACHERS CANNOT TURN EMO!

This Australian christian band came to our school today as Mr Jiow is their "manager" or something.(I was'nt really paying attenttion.) I think their band name is pretty weird. It's called Spilt Penny or something.. see it's weird! Hahaha! & they're gonna perform at Ben&jerrys at the Cathay building on Thursday & Saturday and Mr Jiow said that IJ girls MIGHT get a discount if we have our ice cream there on those days! That's awesome. G.B.F still owes me a treat ;)

The dance assesment was'nt that bad after all. Im gonna miss doing Jive & the other Latin American dances next time cuz we have 1 lesson left! That sucks, but I miss running alot!

RJ & G.B.F said that I look like a 16 year old with my hairstyle! Ahhhh :( I WANNA LOOK YOUTHFUL! Nicolette even told me to go buy drinks for them. She's crazy! Hahahaha!

After school we went to Compass Point and our main purpose was to study. In the end we ended up arguing whether to eat at B.K or Deli! Hahahaha! & in the end we went over to Deli's. Met Jeremy while eating there!

Okay ummmm.. I did'nt know THAT MANY people read my blog. It's strange. Oi, tag me if you're here! C'mon, be nice (: Hahaha!


5:49 AM