I ate so many healthy stuff today! Almonds, papayas, apples, etc. YAAYYYY!
I love Mrs Khoo's extra lessons! Ohmygod you can just die laughing at jane & mrs khoo & mushuang! They're tooo funny!
Paul Rael.(Paul-Rahhhhhh) made my day shine brighter! Hahaha through webcam! He kept on doing stupid retarded faces and actions when i told him to stop cause i was laughing too hard, especially swinging his stupid head about. Ohmygodddd im actually laughing like crazy while typing this. I have 2 videos of him! Hahahahaa! His dad and mum are really scary, especially his dad. He has this flab on his tummy which reminds me of the guy from CLICK! Aaaaaw he's so bloody cute. :D Even though he keeps on showing me that fucking finger and said he wanna eat me with ....

Yeah... toast spread. Cuz i said he was lucky that my dad wadnt here or im toast. hahaha!
Fat fag.
Smallville rocks smallville rocks! Stupid Chloe got possessed. Rawrrr.