"I've got no master plan to help me out, or make me stand up for all the things I really want, you had me to afraid to ask and as i look ahead of me cry and pray for sanity."
Yep, i gotta step outside these walls.
Veronica is finally feeling okay after so many breakdowns. Still feeling very upset and torn, she has got back up on her 2 bare feet, and is ready to move on albeit being so sore. Like they say, patience is key. So now, she's gotta change.
-
Sooo ummm, today was kinda okay?
I love my hair! Hahahahahaha!
Mae got this cool new camera for $260 at the IT fair! What the hell! & she kept laughing at the candid shot she took of me at the airport. She was so freaking crazy! Checked frequently at the screen for the arrival times! First San Francisco, then Seoul! Almost died. Hahahaha. You could tell Mae was SPAZZING.
Met the rest of the other crazie fans and waited and waited and I was getting pretty bored! So I drew some shit on those papers and "I love you Mark" & "Welcome to Sunny Island Singapore!" for Mae! It was so retarded! After standing up for so long my heels were making my feet ache. Hahaha!
In the end..
Only the sound crew showed up! The Queen's guy is crazy. hahaha.
I dont feel like blogging the resT! Im too sleepy. Try to imagine the ending yourself! (:
ISSA ISSA ISSA ISSA ISSA ISSA IS NOT DEAD, thankfully.
& he's lagging my comp with too many voice clips!
Why does "fuck them" sounds like "hug them"?
:/