<body>


VERONICA.


I have a vagina and you don't.

*friends, B&J, boys, ice-skating, movies, shopping, Starbuck mocha franpiccino <3 What's not to love? :)



Links


Abigail Abigail Adeline Alexandria Ayunni Bonnie Charmaine Cherre Cheryn Crystal Cynthia Danielle Dasiree Dawn Debbie Dels Eleanor Esther Eunice Farah Faris Fionn Francesca Francesca Ignasia Isabella Jade Jane Jean Jerome Joanna Justina Kenneth Laavanya Lester Lixin Mae Magaret Maple Melissa Minghui Nicole Nicolette Nikki Ningxin Pearlyn Philothea Rachel Rita Runjin Samantha Saraann Seiriol Sharene Sheryl Shiming Shuping Sinyee Stephanie Terri Vanessa Vera Winglam

Leave me something


my baby shot me down.


Thursday, September 14, 2006

Ms Wong changed my class sitting arrangment to the back! I'm like so freaking pissed cause I got so used sitting in front and now I have to get used to sitting at the back again! DAMN IM GONNA MISS EMO BUTT & RJ & MAPLE DURING ENGLISH LESSONS! Nevermind at least I have Justina Laava Jane they all to entertain me! (:

Anywayyyy, we went up to the dance studio to see Stinch Penny perform again. They're better today than yesterday! And fork, im so in love with that song they sang(Coldplay-The Scientist). It's so much better with the guitar added in! & i love the keyboard!

Went to study at BK! I think physics is quite easy. Hahaha! Jane&RJ almost killed me when they said that Jason wanted to teach me sex. I bet i know more than him! Slap you both ar.

Recieved a call from my poopie. Damn she made me so jealous! And i'm so sad now! Cause of her! Hahahaha! I dont care im going to B&J's at The Cathay tomorrow!

MAE'S PARENTS ARE IN CHEENA CHINA NOW. TOTAL FREEDOM! :D :D :D
And i'm gonna be so freaking busy this weekend.
I can't believe i'm gonna catch a movie while the exams are here!

Damn i'm scared shit that i'll retain. But i'm not going to i'm making sure of that!


5:20 AM