<body>


VERONICA.


I have a vagina and you don't.

*friends, B&J, boys, ice-skating, movies, shopping, Starbuck mocha franpiccino <3 What's not to love? :)



Links


Abigail Abigail Adeline Alexandria Ayunni Bonnie Charmaine Cherre Cheryn Crystal Cynthia Danielle Dasiree Dawn Debbie Dels Eleanor Esther Eunice Farah Faris Fionn Francesca Francesca Ignasia Isabella Jade Jane Jean Jerome Joanna Justina Kenneth Laavanya Lester Lixin Mae Magaret Maple Melissa Minghui Nicole Nicolette Nikki Ningxin Pearlyn Philothea Rachel Rita Runjin Samantha Saraann Seiriol Sharene Sheryl Shiming Shuping Sinyee Stephanie Terri Vanessa Vera Winglam

Leave me something


my baby shot me down.


Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Thanks Jane, Mae & RJ for trying to hard to cheer me up. Well, you guys succeeded! Totally cracked me up.

Played pool. I was much better today, excpet there's too many Buddha's jumping over the walls. Hurrr.. Whatever.

You're in my mind
All the time
My thoughts
Are always of you

But since you went away
My heart has been in so much pain
It seems that everything we've been through
Has been in vain

& I can't stop thinking of you
& I wouldn't if I could
But I can't keep waking up
With dreams of you

& you should have known
When you told me you loved me
That you were deceiving
I have faith that the hurt that I feel
Deep inside will soon be leaving

But now I'm all alone
& I can't stop thinking of you
To hold you in my arms once again
Is all I wanna do

& now
I've tried to go on like I never knew you
I'm awake but my world is half asleep
I pray for this heart to be unbroken
But without you all I'm going to be is, incomplete.


(Fuck my sixth sense.)


4:29 AM