WESTLIFE'S CONCERT IS MORE THAN JUST AMAZING!
At the premiere entrance.

I got Row 17 :D

Some Westlife merchandise i spent on!
Mae book this Westlife book for $10!



And if I find out that any of you steal any of these photos I'll kill you! God is watching. HAHAHA.Okay, I HAVE to admit. At first, I thought Westlife is getting pretty old and their faces seems boring and old to me on those flyers. You know what i mean right. But I was wrong (: Anyways, Westlife was 1/2 thanks to MTV at some Hardrock cafe. So ummm yeah all the waiting and humidity almost killed us all!
Finally we went in and they were playing songs to keep us entertained. Mae & I were having fun talking and SCREW THE MIDDLE-AGED LESBIANS SITTING IN FRONT OF US. They were so disgusting! Me and Mae were talking very loudly about them and I think they heard it! Hahahaha! Suddenly, Queen's Dont Stop Me Now was playing and we suddenly sprung up and looked at each other and we were like "OH MY GOD MCFLY!" & we acted crazy after that. And i mean REALLY, REALLY CRAZY. That's how i got hyper after that!
Westlife was 17 minutes late! The concert was too good to be true. We got off our seats and rushed to the front! Did'nt care about the guards! Hahaha! Shane looked and smiled at me and mae a couple of times in the earlier part &
KIAN BLOWKISSED AT MEEEEEEE! I almost fainted okay. Hahaha! I was so crazy there. AND THEYRE SO FUCKING HOT ESPECIALLY KIAN AND SHANE!(Better than Daniel Issac, crystal!) They look 34875832985257345 times better in real life than their mofo website and fliers! Hahaha oops. Yeah i was grooving like crazy! After that I cant really see them cause Josephine's friends in front were putting up the posters so me and this girl behind were kinda pissed and like "PUT THE FUCKING BOARDS DOWN!" and they did. Thankfully. Mae kept laughing! That idiot! Hahaha!
And i can't believe they sang Don't Cha! They stripped and only showed a little of their boxers. Mark's butt turn me on (:
The concert ended a little early and we were kinda disappointed. So a few of us chanted "WE WANT MORE! WE WANT MORE! WE WANT MORE!" It was damn retarded. Hahaha! At least they came out and sang 2 more songs!
HAD SUCHA GREAT TIME!
THANK YOU MAE! :D
Though im still not really of a Westlife fan! Love! <3