<body>


VERONICA.


I have a vagina and you don't.

*friends, B&J, boys, ice-skating, movies, shopping, Starbuck mocha franpiccino <3 What's not to love? :)



Links


Abigail Abigail Adeline Alexandria Ayunni Bonnie Charmaine Cherre Cheryn Crystal Cynthia Danielle Dasiree Dawn Debbie Dels Eleanor Esther Eunice Farah Faris Fionn Francesca Francesca Ignasia Isabella Jade Jane Jean Jerome Joanna Justina Kenneth Laavanya Lester Lixin Mae Magaret Maple Melissa Minghui Nicole Nicolette Nikki Ningxin Pearlyn Philothea Rachel Rita Runjin Samantha Saraann Seiriol Sharene Sheryl Shiming Shuping Sinyee Stephanie Terri Vanessa Vera Winglam

Leave me something


my baby shot me down.


Friday, October 27, 2006

From right : Jasmine, Nigga, Sara-Ann, Me, Emokid


<3



I am on the first row far left! :D (Stop looking at my scab you mofo, haha)
Lixin's legs are damn funny!

I will never forget 3/7. You girls are the best people to be with! I'll miss youS :'( Thanks for EVERYTHING. I've learn a lot this year. Please don't stop being crazy!

Last night's episode of Prison Break was one of the nicest i think. Fish is so smart! I hope Fish and that nurse would be together. Yah it'd be so sweet.

Mae is so crazy i tell ya! Cause why? HER NAME & EMAIL WAS MENTIONED ON HEREWARD FM. I could'nt stop laughing when the DJ was pronouncing her name! MMAE. Omg HYSTERICAL!
What's the craig? :D

Tomorrow's Saturday, please don't let it rain! Pleaseee. It's my favourite day of the week!


3:10 AM