<body>


VERONICA.


I have a vagina and you don't.

*friends, B&J, boys, ice-skating, movies, shopping, Starbuck mocha franpiccino <3 What's not to love? :)



Links


Abigail Abigail Adeline Alexandria Ayunni Bonnie Charmaine Cherre Cheryn Crystal Cynthia Danielle Dasiree Dawn Debbie Dels Eleanor Esther Eunice Farah Faris Fionn Francesca Francesca Ignasia Isabella Jade Jane Jean Jerome Joanna Justina Kenneth Laavanya Lester Lixin Mae Magaret Maple Melissa Minghui Nicole Nicolette Nikki Ningxin Pearlyn Philothea Rachel Rita Runjin Samantha Saraann Seiriol Sharene Sheryl Shiming Shuping Sinyee Stephanie Terri Vanessa Vera Winglam

Leave me something


my baby shot me down.


Sunday, October 15, 2006

Guess what? Im 43kg! :D
Yay. And bloody hell is getting bigger! Damn it.

Crystal showed me new Paris Hilton music video! Yeaaah she's hot. At least her square face is'nt that obvious! Hahahaha!

Sigh my dad needs to go for an operation again fro his second eye. Stupid Cataract! If he didnt have this we would have gone to Australia this year! But i'm more concerned about him than some stupid country. I don't want him to go blind or anything.

You know what im feeling now? Shit scared. About my exam results. I'm really really scared. My sixth sense tells me it's not good. I'm afraid. I dare not check my papers. I think i'm gonna cry on that day.

See how fast my mood swings change?


6:52 AM