<body>


VERONICA.


I have a vagina and you don't.

*friends, B&J, boys, ice-skating, movies, shopping, Starbuck mocha franpiccino <3 What's not to love? :)



Links


Abigail Abigail Adeline Alexandria Ayunni Bonnie Charmaine Cherre Cheryn Crystal Cynthia Danielle Dasiree Dawn Debbie Dels Eleanor Esther Eunice Farah Faris Fionn Francesca Francesca Ignasia Isabella Jade Jane Jean Jerome Joanna Justina Kenneth Laavanya Lester Lixin Mae Magaret Maple Melissa Minghui Nicole Nicolette Nikki Ningxin Pearlyn Philothea Rachel Rita Runjin Samantha Saraann Seiriol Sharene Sheryl Shiming Shuping Sinyee Stephanie Terri Vanessa Vera Winglam

Leave me something


my baby shot me down.


Monday, October 30, 2006




I felt so moved by this video :( Bindi is so brave... so brave to get up on stage and give a speech in front sucha huge audience. It almost made me cry. I watch Crocodile Hunter Diaries on animal planet occasionally & i love it. It's so unbelievalbe that he's deaddd. Yeah and i still can't get over it.


Bindi's is sucha good person. She dares to hold snakes and tarantulas at the age of one and educate other visiitors at the zoo at the age of four. How smart is she?! She speaks English so fluently at such a young age! And she knew that the zoo is hers and one day she'll run it. She's gonna be the next Steve irwin. (Except that she's a girl.)



I have'nt had any stingrays yet! Stupid stingrays. They're evil creatures i tell you. Evilllllll. They can break your heart. Literally, like what they did to Steve.


:((


5:57 AM