I fucking hate my life now. I fucking hate everything.
It's been more than 24 hours. My dad just wont fucking shut up! I'm sorry for all the vulagrities in here but i can't stand it okay! He's made me cry for more than 6 times today and told me to "prepare for the worst". He's fucking physco i swear. Never in my life have i been hurt like this before. He said that if he knew it'd turn out like this, he'll throw me down somethere when im 2-3 years old. And he kept saying and saying and i'm fucking so sick of it. He's such a fake, damn it! He's so holy, goes to church, pray to God yadda yadda, but what does he turn out in the end? An innocent and sweet person that when youre near him you can feel this peaceful aura around him? NOOOOO. Fuck he's a lil devil trying to destroy my life.
Sometimes i just wish i should'nt even come to this world. Damn it. Not like i have a choice. YES IF ONLY MY PARENTS HAVENT HAD INTERCOURSE IN THE FIRST PLACEEE! >:(
I'm so freaking pissed right now.
At least i made a new friend from England.
HEY MADE DAD THREATHENED THAT HE'LL SUSPEND MY BROADBAND SO IF IM NOT ONLINE ANYMORE IM SORRY.
I FUCKING HATE THIS LIFE.