<body>


VERONICA.


I have a vagina and you don't.

*friends, B&J, boys, ice-skating, movies, shopping, Starbuck mocha franpiccino <3 What's not to love? :)



Links


Abigail Abigail Adeline Alexandria Ayunni Bonnie Charmaine Cherre Cheryn Crystal Cynthia Danielle Dasiree Dawn Debbie Dels Eleanor Esther Eunice Farah Faris Fionn Francesca Francesca Ignasia Isabella Jade Jane Jean Jerome Joanna Justina Kenneth Laavanya Lester Lixin Mae Magaret Maple Melissa Minghui Nicole Nicolette Nikki Ningxin Pearlyn Philothea Rachel Rita Runjin Samantha Saraann Seiriol Sharene Sheryl Shiming Shuping Sinyee Stephanie Terri Vanessa Vera Winglam

Leave me something


my baby shot me down.


Monday, October 23, 2006





Im so in love with that video! Paris Hilton! She's a sex goodness. People think she's spoilt. Well i don't think so now. Honestly speaking, she's trying depend money for herself instead of her dad. Can't you see her making the album and that reality show "The Simple Life"? Seee, she's trying to have a life though being a heiress.

Roze asked me for some modelling/photography thing again. Mae & Crystal told me not to go cause well, they're too suspicious. It's okay i trust them (: Roze's actually quite okay. But i don't know. It's FOC. And i get to keep the pictures. Though i was kinda freaked out man. She said i have a nice ass. Wth? Mae dont wanna go! Crystal as well! After Jane's experience about that conman thing, i'm kinda paranoid too.

Listening to The Secret Life of The Veronicas! I'm likeee soo happy! The Veronicas/Mcfly are always there whenever i'm up or down. I love them sooo effing much! They also give me many thoughts to think about too.

For example, friends. Do i know who my REAL friends are? Are they in my life for a reason? To perk me up or give me rainy days? I think about these stuff all the time. Sometimes i just stone.. and ponder, ponder, ponder. I talked to God. Somehow God has given me a path of follow.

Paul thinks im a lesbian. Like hello? I'm not Yasmin you creep. Hahaha yeah thanks to making me so MAD AT YOU. But i'm okay now. He even said his dream is to visit an Asian country like Singapore or Japan or China. And i told him not to cuz Singapore's as boring as hell. AND FOR GOODNESS SAKE SINGAPOREANS DO NOT EAT DOG MEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

America's Next Top Model tonight! I'm sooo gonna watch it with Mae & Crystal! I still remembered that we used to call ourselves desperate housewives :)

Tom Fletcher, you are love.


5:41 AM