<body>


VERONICA.


I have a vagina and you don't.

*friends, B&J, boys, ice-skating, movies, shopping, Starbuck mocha franpiccino <3 What's not to love? :)



Links


Abigail Abigail Adeline Alexandria Ayunni Bonnie Charmaine Cherre Cheryn Crystal Cynthia Danielle Dasiree Dawn Debbie Dels Eleanor Esther Eunice Farah Faris Fionn Francesca Francesca Ignasia Isabella Jade Jane Jean Jerome Joanna Justina Kenneth Laavanya Lester Lixin Mae Magaret Maple Melissa Minghui Nicole Nicolette Nikki Ningxin Pearlyn Philothea Rachel Rita Runjin Samantha Saraann Seiriol Sharene Sheryl Shiming Shuping Sinyee Stephanie Terri Vanessa Vera Winglam

Leave me something


my baby shot me down.


Tuesday, October 10, 2006

I'M SOOOOO GONNA FAIL CHINESE & POA. POA IS SOOO HARD FOR ME! :(
Wish me luck.
Ugh speaking about luck, i don't even see 11.11 this whole weeek!

Did'nt watch America's Next Top Model yesterday! Actually i SAW it on tvmobile but i did'nt watch it cuz my eyesight is killing me. I think my degree is about 175.

Veronica Tan needs to get contacts or she'll remain looking stupid in those pair of glasses!

Today was so weird man. This teacher. Her voice. It gets on my nerves.
"keeeeep qquiiiiieeeeeet!"
"okayyyyeee"
"wun... teu... thweee... feur." (while couting the no. of papers.)

Her stupid accent is so @*#&@*#%@!.

NICOLE FRANCESCA-ANNE BENJAMIN IS MY #1 !!!!!!!!! :D
Outing soon, yes?

Hahaha Jarred said that people living in Eastern Australia pick their boogers out of their nose in front of people! HAHAHA THAT REFERS TO PAUL. And he's making me puke. Fuck that webcam. I don't even think i wanna webcam with him anymore cuz he makes me sick, just like showing me a picture of a thousand penises and sticking bubble gum up his stupid nose. (Heelp me, Maeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!)

ICE-SKATING TOMORROW!! I HOPE.


1:26 AM