<body>


VERONICA.


I have a vagina and you don't.

*friends, B&J, boys, ice-skating, movies, shopping, Starbuck mocha franpiccino <3 What's not to love? :)



Links


Abigail Abigail Adeline Alexandria Ayunni Bonnie Charmaine Cherre Cheryn Crystal Cynthia Danielle Dasiree Dawn Debbie Dels Eleanor Esther Eunice Farah Faris Fionn Francesca Francesca Ignasia Isabella Jade Jane Jean Jerome Joanna Justina Kenneth Laavanya Lester Lixin Mae Magaret Maple Melissa Minghui Nicole Nicolette Nikki Ningxin Pearlyn Philothea Rachel Rita Runjin Samantha Saraann Seiriol Sharene Sheryl Shiming Shuping Sinyee Stephanie Terri Vanessa Vera Winglam

Leave me something


my baby shot me down.


Saturday, October 07, 2006

I'm supposed to be watching Stuck On You on teevee but i wanna blog first!

FINALLLY AT LAST... IT'S SATURDAY! I LOVE SATURDAYS! Why?

Cuz it's the last day of the week;
A break from all the papers;
I get to go to town with my best pals;
SSS :D :D :D
Saturdays always makes me happy;
interesting things happen every week.

:D

The haze was really really reeeally bad. I was late, again. (sorrrry!) Met Jane & mae at last and ate our lunch at BK! I was chewing on gum and blowing at no one's business. Hahaha i suck at it. Went shopping around the place. I finally got my shades! Say yay! Mae & Jane got theirs too. And Mae is over-obsessed with STARBUCKS ICE COCOA. She's retarded! After that, i was feeling really hungry and i made them wait while i eat the FAMOUS PRAWN MEE in Singapore. I'm a sucker at peeling prawns and eating them. I was making both of them disgusted by oozing out all the shit from inside the prawn! Hahahahahahahaa! It's sick.

SCREW YOU STUPID BOY. CURSE YOU TO GET YOUR FEET GET STEPPED ON AND FALL DOWN AND BREAK YOUR NOSE AND GO FOR SURGERY LIKE WHAT MICHAEL JACKSON DID. ILL BE STANDING THERE LAUGHING CYNICALLY AND POINTING AT YOU AND SAY " HAHAHA. LOSER. FUCKING ASSHOLE." AND YOU'LL BE MOANING AND WEEPING AND WHINING AND PLEADING ME TO STOP MUAHAHAHAHAHAHH.

Okay im done with it.
Thanks girls, for today!
Love you both with all my heart!
(:


8:19 AM