<body>


VERONICA.


I have a vagina and you don't.

*friends, B&J, boys, ice-skating, movies, shopping, Starbuck mocha franpiccino <3 What's not to love? :)



Links


Abigail Abigail Adeline Alexandria Ayunni Bonnie Charmaine Cherre Cheryn Crystal Cynthia Danielle Dasiree Dawn Debbie Dels Eleanor Esther Eunice Farah Faris Fionn Francesca Francesca Ignasia Isabella Jade Jane Jean Jerome Joanna Justina Kenneth Laavanya Lester Lixin Mae Magaret Maple Melissa Minghui Nicole Nicolette Nikki Ningxin Pearlyn Philothea Rachel Rita Runjin Samantha Saraann Seiriol Sharene Sheryl Shiming Shuping Sinyee Stephanie Terri Vanessa Vera Winglam

Leave me something


my baby shot me down.


Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Sigh, i'm feeling so moody now. Ms Shanthi's talk actually made me think of things i've never thought before. Now i'm scared. Now i've regretted not studying hard enough. Now i know what the consequences are if you dont work hard. Education is the key to success. Believe it or not.

I'm gonna recieve my report book tomorrow. Whether good or bad, i have to learn to accept my results. I need to move on and not just give up like that. I need to perservere. I need to good grades to achieve what i want in life. I have to make God & my parents proud of me. They love me. I love them too. There are 17 failers in my class. 8 will be retained in Sec 3 and the other 9 will be in advanced. In simple words, you have not met the criteria to get promoted but the teachers push you up to the next level cuz they think you have the potential to do better but ther'll be a test on 9 & 10 November i think. The rest of the class are automatically promoted. I'm happy for them.

Typing this all out made me cry. Right above me is a crucifix. God is looking at me.


6:07 AM