<body>


VERONICA.


I have a vagina and you don't.

*friends, B&J, boys, ice-skating, movies, shopping, Starbuck mocha franpiccino <3 What's not to love? :)



Links


Abigail Abigail Adeline Alexandria Ayunni Bonnie Charmaine Cherre Cheryn Crystal Cynthia Danielle Dasiree Dawn Debbie Dels Eleanor Esther Eunice Farah Faris Fionn Francesca Francesca Ignasia Isabella Jade Jane Jean Jerome Joanna Justina Kenneth Laavanya Lester Lixin Mae Magaret Maple Melissa Minghui Nicole Nicolette Nikki Ningxin Pearlyn Philothea Rachel Rita Runjin Samantha Saraann Seiriol Sharene Sheryl Shiming Shuping Sinyee Stephanie Terri Vanessa Vera Winglam

Leave me something


my baby shot me down.


Friday, October 20, 2006

THURS.
We went for this religion tour thing.. you know, like places of worship? headed to the Sikh temple, Armenian church, and some other places. Hahaha i love the Armenian Church! I love the gravestones, statues, etc. The guy was talking to us about Armenians. I've never heard of them before! Hahaa and in the Sikh temple we were supposed to wear scarfs over our heads. It was funny. Hahahahaa.

FRIDAY.
The guy came to our school and we had this talk about cyber awareness. Some shit thing. But it kinda makes sense. Hahaha. After that we were formed into groups and we were supposed to design a poster about cyber awareness. Kelly drew this thing and the people in frton were like saying "EMO! EMO!" Sigh. I kinda felt that Kelly was hurt.

We had another talk after that and it was quite interesting. Next was our inter-class dance competition! Hahahaha i was damn scared. Urgh screwed up a little! But it's cool. The results will be announced next week. Hohoho.


OKAY IM DONE NOW. WTF THIS POST IS SOOO BORING MAN! CUZ I JUST WOKE UP THAT'S WHY. HAHAHAHAA. OKAY BYE.


7:37 PM