Today was rather a boring day. In fact, it was a VERY boring day. We had this Mass Dance competition coming up and we had to like practice? The rest of the school days are gonna suck! (Currently im listening to Shiny Toy Guns and it's making me lose my recount on this afternoon, dammit!) Emobutt Kelly taught me how to draw! You know.. skulls.. blood.. ball with sharp spikes.. those stuff. It was pretty cool.
FINAAALLLY. I GOT EVERYTHING OUTTA ME. ALL MY THOUGHTS. EVERYTHING. OKAY, ALMOST. THANK GOODNESS, MAN I FEEL SO MUCH BETTER NOW. WOOOHOOOOOO.
After school, went out with Emokid & Emobutt! Yeah im stuck with two emo people. I'll just pray i wont turn emo yeah? I dont think i will. I was laughing at some screamo song from FFTL. Anyways, it was pure fun! I had sucha great time. Kelly could'nt make me stop laughing at the library! Yesss, we borrowed books and i think i need to improve more on my english! Well i want to. And i made Kelly borrow some books too! Hahaha i called her a White Chick. :D Finally i found 2 emo books for her. Yeeaaah CAALLLLIEEEE! Her stupid voice and accents made me laugh like crap. Nicole thought both of us were mad.
Went home with EmoButt after that. Yaaaaay!
SMALLVILLE & CHARMED TONIGHTTTT! HAPPY FIRDAY THE 13TH BABY! :D :D