UGH THE ICE SKATING PLAN GOT SPOILT ):
I do admit that i was kinda pissed, but heck.
Spent (almost) the whole day with Mae! Ate lunch at Pasta Mania, AL FUNGI or something. Yuccckkk it tasted like @!*@*^. Watched WTC after that! It's sad, funny & thrilling.
And what the fuck what really spoilt my day is when some teenage guy was like "I KNEW IT! JESUS IS AN INDIAN!" after the movie. I wanted to shout back "What the fuck? Can you show some respect to our religion?" I mean, i REALLY REALLY REAAAAAALLLLLY HATE these kind of people, even though theyre atethists(sp?) or whatever. But please, can't you show some respect to God? I'm really really serious about my religion, even if i don't go to church. But i truly believe in God and i love him with all my heart. During the movie, when God appeared with a water bottle, i was tearing. I mean, that lucky guy got to see God! Before he's dead. But ugggggh! I HATE IT.
Oh yeah, at the traffic light, me and mae "listened" or eavesdropped these two foreigners. And it was kinda funny.
1st man: Singapoeans speak shit english. You must talk to them slowwwwly so that they can understand.
2nd guy: Reaallly?
And yada yada yada. It was sooo funny. And the 2nd guy had a lot of wedgies and he kept pulling his undergarment out of his ass even when im there! Damn i think he was wearing thongs. Eeeew.
Okay i dont wanna blog anymore cuz ummm PROJECT RUNWAY HAS JUST STARTED AND I DONT WANNA MISS IT! So tata! :D
P.S: McFLY = LOVEEEEE.