Fort Canning Park
HOOBASTANK LIVE in Singapore
Date: 28 Jan 2007
Venue: Fort Canning Park
Website:
Lamc Productions(source:
http://www.singlivecourse.com/entertainment.asp)
Omgosh. Finally.. one of my ex-fave bands are coming ! Yaaaay ! Now it's Mae's turn to join me since i went to the WL concert with her on 8TH SEPTEMBER(See, i remembered it accurately!) I really really wanna go! Hahaha i'm sure my dad will allow.
Please please, you stupid mofo bands, come here LAH.
I just watched ANTM on tv! The body language test totally cracked me up! Sara's is a copycact, copycat, COPYCAT. Can i say that i dislike her? I love Danielle! Three-toed Sloth already told us who won! I'm happy i'm happy :D
Todaaaay, Jean taught me math! J.m & Jane were with us at Macs. The other two morons were working. Hahaha! It was a good day. Jean, Jane & I went to the club to play pool. They've got a new table, new cue, new balls, new sticks! It's sooo cool. Hahahaha! Jean & Jean could'nt make me stop laughing! Hahahaha!
Headed back home. Chatted on msn as usual! Learned some new stuff today! He told me that in the olden days in Aussie, convicts were sent there and took over some (idontknowwhat) and that explains why Aussies are violent. YOU HEARD THAT PAUL?!!?!?! (Kidding.)