<body>


VERONICA.


I have a vagina and you don't.

*friends, B&J, boys, ice-skating, movies, shopping, Starbuck mocha franpiccino <3 What's not to love? :)



Links


Abigail Abigail Adeline Alexandria Ayunni Bonnie Charmaine Cherre Cheryn Crystal Cynthia Danielle Dasiree Dawn Debbie Dels Eleanor Esther Eunice Farah Faris Fionn Francesca Francesca Ignasia Isabella Jade Jane Jean Jerome Joanna Justina Kenneth Laavanya Lester Lixin Mae Magaret Maple Melissa Minghui Nicole Nicolette Nikki Ningxin Pearlyn Philothea Rachel Rita Runjin Samantha Saraann Seiriol Sharene Sheryl Shiming Shuping Sinyee Stephanie Terri Vanessa Vera Winglam

Leave me something


my baby shot me down.


Tuesday, November 14, 2006


HAPPY 15TH BIRTHDAY CRYSTAL A.K.A MRS POYNTER/DESPERATEHOUSEWIFE/ITCHY/THREETOEDSLOTH! I MANAGED TO SNAP A NICE PHOTO OF YOU AT THE ZOO! YAY ME! :D

DONT FORGET TO SING SEXYBACK AT THE STAKE! HAHAHAHAHA!


Went out with moose & my parents to make my IC! My face looks so retarded. Could'nt stop laughing when the lady was zoom-ing my face in and out and clearing imperfections on photoshop! Hahahaha! Went shopping later and that stupid calender got sold out! Arrrrghhh. I think i'm gonna get Cds from That CD shop. It's cheaper there.

Joey, i'm falling for you again.

I've just painted my nails a few days back and i have to remove it by tomorrow! :(


7:35 AM