<body>


VERONICA.


I have a vagina and you don't.

*friends, B&J, boys, ice-skating, movies, shopping, Starbuck mocha franpiccino <3 What's not to love? :)



Links


Abigail Abigail Adeline Alexandria Ayunni Bonnie Charmaine Cherre Cheryn Crystal Cynthia Danielle Dasiree Dawn Debbie Dels Eleanor Esther Eunice Farah Faris Fionn Francesca Francesca Ignasia Isabella Jade Jane Jean Jerome Joanna Justina Kenneth Laavanya Lester Lixin Mae Magaret Maple Melissa Minghui Nicole Nicolette Nikki Ningxin Pearlyn Philothea Rachel Rita Runjin Samantha Saraann Seiriol Sharene Sheryl Shiming Shuping Sinyee Stephanie Terri Vanessa Vera Winglam

Leave me something


my baby shot me down.


Wednesday, November 29, 2006

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY RJ! :D
Very sorry about Yesterday! I know how it feels. Cuz i've gone through this before. I dont care, you still have to go out with me cuz i said so & if i dont call you out i would'nt know what to get you and if i get you something you don't like you would be so disappointed and all which i dont want that to happen. :D

I got my Step Up soundtrack! It's alright, i suppose. And i bloody cannot believe that Hardy Mirza is #1 on the HMV charts? Ohmyllama someone say this aint true. Muse is'nt even on the charts ): Oh and i was listening to some random track playing in the store & i found out it was one of the tracks from Taufik's new album! I almost died. What i observed is that only MALAYS were the one ones crowding around that shelf area which has both Hardy & Taufik albums on it. Eeeeew. So i don't think any chinese/indians would buy them? Yes especially Indians hahahaha.

I know that i don't like Westlife(they were ranked #6 on the charts), but i was being nice and helped Mae replace that Hardy's with Westlife's. So now, Westlife is #1! :D (muahahaha.)


8:46 PM