<body>


VERONICA.


I have a vagina and you don't.

*friends, B&J, boys, ice-skating, movies, shopping, Starbuck mocha franpiccino <3 What's not to love? :)



Links


Abigail Abigail Adeline Alexandria Ayunni Bonnie Charmaine Cherre Cheryn Crystal Cynthia Danielle Dasiree Dawn Debbie Dels Eleanor Esther Eunice Farah Faris Fionn Francesca Francesca Ignasia Isabella Jade Jane Jean Jerome Joanna Justina Kenneth Laavanya Lester Lixin Mae Magaret Maple Melissa Minghui Nicole Nicolette Nikki Ningxin Pearlyn Philothea Rachel Rita Runjin Samantha Saraann Seiriol Sharene Sheryl Shiming Shuping Sinyee Stephanie Terri Vanessa Vera Winglam

Leave me something


my baby shot me down.


Saturday, November 25, 2006

http://www.myspace.com/marianastrench
They're my fave band now! Ohmygosh they can sing acapalla!



Theyre so effing amazing ♥

MARIANAS TRENCH! YOU RULEEEE!
Fuck i love all their songs and their videos and everything yadda yadda.
I just love them, ok? Hahahaha!

I'M SO GONNA GET THEIR ALBUM. IF IT'S AVAILABLE IN SINGAPORE, THAT IS. HMV SINGAPORE IS THE WORST.

Bring me to Vancouver pleaseeeee :) I wanna meet Mr. Bigfoot.

See, bands should produce songs like this and not those rubbishy rubbishy hardcore screamo-makes-no-sense songs that can make your eardrums burst. If you like these kind of music come to me LAH, i can scream in your ears as long as you want. Somemore better than them! HAHAHAHAH!

Shit, i just remembered i left my comb in that farmhouse school. :(

Wow i'm stuck at home for the whole weekend! I'm dying you knoww. I'm so bloody packed on the weekdays. afgjfklgfdljhgf. Gonna have fun!

:D :D :D BYE.


8:55 PM