<body>


VERONICA.


I have a vagina and you don't.

*friends, B&J, boys, ice-skating, movies, shopping, Starbuck mocha franpiccino <3 What's not to love? :)



Links


Abigail Abigail Adeline Alexandria Ayunni Bonnie Charmaine Cherre Cheryn Crystal Cynthia Danielle Dasiree Dawn Debbie Dels Eleanor Esther Eunice Farah Faris Fionn Francesca Francesca Ignasia Isabella Jade Jane Jean Jerome Joanna Justina Kenneth Laavanya Lester Lixin Mae Magaret Maple Melissa Minghui Nicole Nicolette Nikki Ningxin Pearlyn Philothea Rachel Rita Runjin Samantha Saraann Seiriol Sharene Sheryl Shiming Shuping Sinyee Stephanie Terri Vanessa Vera Winglam

Leave me something


my baby shot me down.


Monday, November 27, 2006

I had fun with Bella & Cherre today! I was an hour late and the stupid taxi driver drove me all the way down to the private estates -.-" Finally reached Bella's house! Ugh, the stupid rain brought in so many cockroaches into her house! Yes i blamed the rain for almost everything today. Hahahaha! We were screaming our heads off (especially me, so Lester, if you ever throw cockraoches at me, you die!) and standing on chairs! And Bella, the superhero of the day, was spraying pesticide at those digusting pests. Hahaha! It was so fun cuz all of us were running EVERYWHERE in the living room with the cockroaches chasing us! How dumb. My throat hurts. Yeah we're sissies so deal with it. Hahahaha! Bella's little bro, Will, was making fun of us cuz we're so scared of them -.- Ass. Anyways, we were watching Russell Peters on youtube. Hahaha i did'nt even know he was a comedian! He's kinda funny. & Ms Swan's irritating.

Ate lunch at some low class food centre. Hahaha! $2.50 for a plate of roasted chicken noodles. I HATE the people there. Don't even ask why, ok! After that Cherre & I took a cab to town :) Went home after that.

I HATE RUSSIANS.


6:19 AM