<body>


VERONICA.


I have a vagina and you don't.

*friends, B&J, boys, ice-skating, movies, shopping, Starbuck mocha franpiccino <3 What's not to love? :)



Links


Abigail Abigail Adeline Alexandria Ayunni Bonnie Charmaine Cherre Cheryn Crystal Cynthia Danielle Dasiree Dawn Debbie Dels Eleanor Esther Eunice Farah Faris Fionn Francesca Francesca Ignasia Isabella Jade Jane Jean Jerome Joanna Justina Kenneth Laavanya Lester Lixin Mae Magaret Maple Melissa Minghui Nicole Nicolette Nikki Ningxin Pearlyn Philothea Rachel Rita Runjin Samantha Saraann Seiriol Sharene Sheryl Shiming Shuping Sinyee Stephanie Terri Vanessa Vera Winglam

Leave me something


my baby shot me down.


Friday, November 03, 2006

I KNEW IT. I KNEW THIS WOULD HAPPEN. FUCK I KNEW IT IT'D TURN OUT TO BE A BAD DAY. WELL I SUPPOSE IT'S BETTER WITHOUT THEM SO I SHOULD BE PROUD OF IT.

Okaaaaay. So for like ALMOST the whole day i've been transferring episodes of PRISON BREAKK(!!)My comp was being so fucktarded and i had to run the disk cleaning thing like almost everytime until i found out that restarting the computer helped a whole lot! Annnd i managed to transfer till episode 17 cuz i have to meet crystal early in order to watch my smallville! :D

I LOVE FISHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Thankkkkyouuuu Crystal a.k.a three-toed sloth, for lending me the hard disk and making me NOT want to go on taxi rides ever again! Hahahahaha!

Ugggh this certain guy has been sms-ing me with annoying questions and it's so bloody irritating! Plus, he's fugly bastard i've known BEFORE. adjfhsjfsg.


5:32 AM