<body>


VERONICA.


I have a vagina and you don't.

*friends, B&J, boys, ice-skating, movies, shopping, Starbuck mocha franpiccino <3 What's not to love? :)



Links


Abigail Abigail Adeline Alexandria Ayunni Bonnie Charmaine Cherre Cheryn Crystal Cynthia Danielle Dasiree Dawn Debbie Dels Eleanor Esther Eunice Farah Faris Fionn Francesca Francesca Ignasia Isabella Jade Jane Jean Jerome Joanna Justina Kenneth Laavanya Lester Lixin Mae Magaret Maple Melissa Minghui Nicole Nicolette Nikki Ningxin Pearlyn Philothea Rachel Rita Runjin Samantha Saraann Seiriol Sharene Sheryl Shiming Shuping Sinyee Stephanie Terri Vanessa Vera Winglam

Leave me something


my baby shot me down.


Sunday, November 19, 2006

I'm so bloody proud of myself :D
Spent nearly 3/4 of my free time on Photoshop today; practised on some cool effects! I love this awesome program.

Channing Tatum's gay. Mark Feelily's gay. Will Tom Fletcher ever be gay?
NO!
& don't curse him or i'll throw onions at you.
[:

Kevin's birthday is tomorrow.. so im wanna wish him in advance!
HAPPY 16TH BIRTHDAY KEVIN LEE! :D
Do well for your Os and i'll be proud of ya!
Sorry for not celebrating your birthday with you, tomorrow's a busy day for me
:(

I havent touched my hamsters for two days straight o.o .


6:40 AM