<body>


VERONICA.


I have a vagina and you don't.

*friends, B&J, boys, ice-skating, movies, shopping, Starbuck mocha franpiccino <3 What's not to love? :)



Links


Abigail Abigail Adeline Alexandria Ayunni Bonnie Charmaine Cherre Cheryn Crystal Cynthia Danielle Dasiree Dawn Debbie Dels Eleanor Esther Eunice Farah Faris Fionn Francesca Francesca Ignasia Isabella Jade Jane Jean Jerome Joanna Justina Kenneth Laavanya Lester Lixin Mae Magaret Maple Melissa Minghui Nicole Nicolette Nikki Ningxin Pearlyn Philothea Rachel Rita Runjin Samantha Saraann Seiriol Sharene Sheryl Shiming Shuping Sinyee Stephanie Terri Vanessa Vera Winglam

Leave me something


my baby shot me down.


Thursday, November 16, 2006

Message:
V: Not judgemental.
E: is a damn good kisser
R: likes to flirt.
O: Dead sexy.
N: best in bed
I: Is always there for their friends.
C: Is wild and crazy.
A: Addicted to sex

Key:
A: Addicted to sex
B: Likes people
C: Is wild and crazy.
D: has one of the best personalities ever
E: is a damn good kisser
F: People adore you.
G: Never let people tell you what to do.
H: Has a very good personality and looks.
I: Is always there for their friends.
J: Lives life for fun.
K: a big tease
L: Loved by everyone
M: Makes dating fun
N: best in bed
O: Dead sexy.
P: Popular with all types of people.
Q: A hypocrite.
R: likes to flirt.
S: Easy to fall in love with
T: crazy/hyper
U: Really likes to chill.
V: Not judgemental.
W: Very broad minded.
X: Never let people tell you what to do.
Y: always a good boy/girlfriend
Z: Always ready.

RUBBISH! :S

I dreamt about something quite real yet horrible last night. I was with ____, __, ___ & ___. We were sitting under an umbrella and eating popcorn. Suddenly i argued with ___ and i screamed " I hate you! I fucking hate hate hate HATE you!" at her face and she went off crying. Puh, she was the one trying to be bossy in the first place.

Veronica got a job! Yayyyy! I have to be at Shuqun Primary School by 9am. Arrrggghh hope nothing goes wrong! Hahahaha.

& THANK YOU JUSTINA YANG FOR GETTING THE SEXYBACK SONG STUCK IN MY HEAD!!!

dirtyyyyy babbbbbbeee... you see these shackles baby i'm your slavvvvvvveeeee..
hahah okay i'll shut up now.


Yesterday i had the whole night to myself! Was going crazy around the house! Anddd i watched Just My Luck :)


2:19 AM