Oh man, i'm beat.
I just came home, watched a little tv and now im here. Today was rather a long day. Like i said in the previous post, i was freezing like crazy even with my jacket on! The primary one orientation was so amusing! The bad thing is, they dont know how to flush the toilets :/ Argh.
I spent nearly $10 on cabs for one day! ONEEEEEE DAY. This is the first time in my life when i've spent so much on transport! Met Bel & Justina at the train station after that. Headed to subway and Dels joined us later! Shopped around and went home.
GF and his schinglish(hahaha my own word!) is ticking me off.
askfjhgfdhjdgh.
OH DAMMIT, MAE & CRYSTALL ARE SO GOOD AT PHOTOSHOP. MAE CAN DO AWESOME BLENDS AND CHANGE THE COLOUR OF PEOPLE'S EYES AND LOTS MORE, AND THAT FREAKING CRYSTALL CAN DO ICONS AND MAKE BLOGSKINS! HOW AWESOME ARE THEY, YOU TELL ME. I'M JUST ONE HOPELESS PATETHIC BUTTHEAD.