OMGOSH PEACHES HAD A CONCERT IN SINGAPORE ON 2ND NOVEMBER AND I DID'NT KNOW?! WHY DIDN'NT ANYONEE TELL MEEEEEE :(
Argh. Peaches rule. Though she's fugly. And wears only bra and panties performing. But her songs are rad.
Argh Paul showed me gross stuff through webcam when i was eating instant noodles for breakfast to make me puke. FF.
Crystal joined us again to town! :D I got my light gray converse chucks and i'm happy! Hahaha! I'm soooooo sick of my black slippers. EVERYTIME i wear it out, someone will ALWAYS step on it and it's so darn bloody annoying! We bought subway cookies but we did'nt eat it in the end. We gave all of it to crystal instead! Yess we're so damn crazy. Shopped around and spent like 1-2 hours at KFC. We kept on talking about so many random things! And there was once when i was laughing so freaking hard i could'nt stop and my tummy ached like hell as if my guts were to come out & i teared like crazy. They know what i was laughing about! Okay please dont get mad. ROFPMSL. :D :D :D :D :D :D
Went home after that!
OMG MOOSE IS SO CRAZY. SHE CREATED THIS SHRINE IN HER ROOM FOR MARK -.- TWO CHINESE WORDS FOR HER : BO LIAO.
Hahaha kidding, kidding :D
Please take down the __ poster!
I can't stop looking at my walls now.
It has everything i love on it.
From the Singapore map to John Tucker Must Die to Mcfly to Green day to Mcfly(like 5 of them) to TC5 to FOB and to many 49835 others. HAHAHAHA.
& i've got so many posters in my drawer.
Like 15 of them.
Gonna give them away soon :)
I want a Prison Break poster pleaseeeee ): I want it bad.