Thank you Justina, for making this amazing video of 3/7. I could hear Abby nigga's voice in there! Haha.
I could'nt find any Rachel Cohn's books in Library@Orchard! How disappointing. We spent most of our time in the library browsing through travel books.Mae was going crazy about the UK and how desperately she wants to go there. I KNOW MAE, I KNOW! Hahahaha!
After that we went around town. Can i just say that dreadlocks turns me off? Eeew(Rory, hahaha!)Went to HMV. I love Evanescence & MCR's latest albums! Looooove it. It's suprising how there's so many Mcfly calenders left on sale! I got a TOTP mag from there, as usual.
Nicole Richie has eating disorders! Eeeeeeeeeew! She's so effing skinny now. Even her chest bone is sticking out. Yuckyuck it's so unpleasant. Hahaha. Anddd uhhh Tom's getting some hair loss after he bleached his hair! Pooor him! :( (Mae! Your naked danny is in there. HAHAHAHAHAH.)
I watched project runway just now. I don't like vincent very much. ALLISON GOT ELIMINATED! :'( Yeaah she screwed up this time. Jeffery's so effing desperate to win!
Prison break tomorrow! Fish, haha. I'm still waiting for the vcd, Crystal! Hurry get it from your cousin! :B