<body>


VERONICA.


I have a vagina and you don't.

*friends, B&J, boys, ice-skating, movies, shopping, Starbuck mocha franpiccino <3 What's not to love? :)



Links


Abigail Abigail Adeline Alexandria Ayunni Bonnie Charmaine Cherre Cheryn Crystal Cynthia Danielle Dasiree Dawn Debbie Dels Eleanor Esther Eunice Farah Faris Fionn Francesca Francesca Ignasia Isabella Jade Jane Jean Jerome Joanna Justina Kenneth Laavanya Lester Lixin Mae Magaret Maple Melissa Minghui Nicole Nicolette Nikki Ningxin Pearlyn Philothea Rachel Rita Runjin Samantha Saraann Seiriol Sharene Sheryl Shiming Shuping Sinyee Stephanie Terri Vanessa Vera Winglam

Leave me something


my baby shot me down.


Friday, November 10, 2006

Yay. I don't have to go back to school anymore! Period. :D
Fucccck. I'm screwed. I'm gonna die. I'm dead.
These 2 days have been the worst days of my life, unliterally, duh.

I wonder what it's like to get buried alive :/
I'm starting to fall in love with Egyptian history, after watching that Travel channel on teevee.

Ugh I need/want to watch a lot of movies this week! Someone bring me out for a movie date, or i'll rot at home! Haha at LEAST i'm still watching The Prestige with Evil Moose. Sigh, I still have to watch so many of 'em! Including Santa Claus 3! And damn it, why is'nt Stick It showing in Singapore! I've already waited for so long! I hate this fricken.. oh nevermind.

So that's what i did today.
School. Home. Sleep. Tv. Eat. Pee. Oh and i was being really bored just now and painted my nails silver. Hah.

I want a girl boy with lips like morphine,
Knock me out every time they touch me.
I wanna feel a kiss just crush me,
And break me down.

:D i fucking love Kill Hannah!

Okaaay i'm kinda cheerful now. My mom decided to let me use her IC(temporary) to rent VCDs that Video Ezy which is just a 7 minute walk outside my gate! Lalalalala. Speaking about my mom, it's already about to be MN and my parents aint back yet. My dad called and said he's so unlucky cuz they could'nt find a cab home! HAHAHAHAHA. I don't think they'll be back in less than 2 hours.

I gtg sleep nowwww. My mouth taste as fresh as listerine! Justina says i'm really hygenic hahaha! Cuz of the stuff which i did to my teeth, especially that orange peel thingy! HAHAHAHA i'm really crazy.

Hickey, Daniel, Hickey! You're weird. Hohum.


7:25 AM