Yesterday was fun. But it could've been so much funner,
IF, it did'nt rain, or we could've ridden all the rides at Escape! Like dammit, i wasted 6 precious bucks for just 1 ride! And that ride was the one nearest to the entrance -.- (not the choochoo one, duh.) So we had to run all the way back to the other side of downtown east. Stupid rain.
The bbq was so fun! Hahaha. Each of us had to shelter the bbq pit with an umbrella cuz it was still DRIZZLING >:( Shobana & I were so funny. We caught the whole pit on fire, thanks to shobana, for putting the aluminium foil above the fire. It was hilarious i tell ya, almost died laughing. Sorry for burning you with the thongs! :( HAHAHA. Justina got stingrays for us! :D
OH YEAH, DELS & JUSTINA, THANKS FOR THROWING RUFFLES AT ME AND HUMILIATING ME! Though i got you all back. Hahahaha!
I'm bringing sexy back, *burps*.
At night, we were camwhoring & all until someone shouted "AMERICA'S NEXT TOP MODEL START ALREADY!" and i was the first one to scream and run out of the toilet. Haha Jade, you're the worst.
That stupid shobana got drunk thanks to the alcohol she drank. Funny expirience, eh?
WHY, WHY CANT MY FACE GO RED? WHY CAN'T I GO HIGH WHEN I DRINK ):
Cabbed home with Justina cuz we needed to wake up early the next day and therefore I could'nt stayover ):
I left my hot pink earrings over there! Arrrggggh. adkjgkjgdkfgjh.
[I might upload the photos another day, so you'll have to wait! :D]
Wanna know where am i now? The farmhouse school, once again.
I wanna see my neighbours! Why can't i see them, huH, hUH, HUH! (fuck i sound like a baby.)
I want that grey halter top from Forever21 pleaseeeeeeee.
I wanna get it this Saturday! So i hope it wont get sold out.
Or i'll cry.
Hurr, keep dreaming.