
akdjgfkfjgkfjh THIS MOVIE IS SOOOOOOO NICE. Eragon is soo cute! (I love blond guys hahaha)
LET ME BE YOUR RIDER INSTEAD, SAPHIRA :( Mannn, she rocks.
Ugh it made me cry buckets. Mae did'nt even cry at all! She's so unemotional, hahahahaha! I dont care, when the VCD/DVD arrives at the rental store i'm gonna be the first one to rent it!
Speaking about Mae just now, i almost wanted to KILL her. (I'm kidding, d/w!) When we stepped into the cinema we could hear that You Raise Me Up song playing in there and she started screaming and hitting me and tugging my arm until my belongings almost fell out of my hands which made me scream even louder than her-.- Crazies!!!!!! Hahahaha!
The Harry Potter poster is already under "Coming Soon" outside the Cinema! Shit, i need to watch every single H.P movie first!!
Sigh.
I need a $500 note. Pronto. :(
You should probably know why!!!
& We went to borrow books at
Library@Orchard. I got this literature book by Rachael Diamond and a few others. Shit that lit book is so fucking nice! I've just finished 2-3 pages of it & wrote down some interesting phrases on my notebook -.- Whatttt!!!? If you think i'm a freak, you're stupid. I'm just trying to get prepared for my 'N' / 'O' levels English papers! I wanna score HIGHER than this year :)