<body>


VERONICA.


I have a vagina and you don't.

*friends, B&J, boys, ice-skating, movies, shopping, Starbuck mocha franpiccino <3 What's not to love? :)



Links


Abigail Abigail Adeline Alexandria Ayunni Bonnie Charmaine Cherre Cheryn Crystal Cynthia Danielle Dasiree Dawn Debbie Dels Eleanor Esther Eunice Farah Faris Fionn Francesca Francesca Ignasia Isabella Jade Jane Jean Jerome Joanna Justina Kenneth Laavanya Lester Lixin Mae Magaret Maple Melissa Minghui Nicole Nicolette Nikki Ningxin Pearlyn Philothea Rachel Rita Runjin Samantha Saraann Seiriol Sharene Sheryl Shiming Shuping Sinyee Stephanie Terri Vanessa Vera Winglam

Leave me something


my baby shot me down.


Thursday, December 28, 2006

BLOODY HELL!
I just realised that my 3 toes had internal bleeding when i skated too long! It hurts like @*^#&*@%$@(* whenever i touch it! Hahaha. My tailbone kinda hurts too. Wait, is THAT part called a tailbone? :/ MEH!!!!! [Hahahahaha.]

So i guess those who's REALLY REALLY REALLY scared of pain/falling whatever crap, dont ice skate.. You'll confirm fall and hurt yourself. I remembered once Jean had SIX "Or chairs" or something on her knees! Hahahah shit i can't spell it, whatever.

OMGGGGGG I SO WANNA GO ICE SKATING AGAIN. BUT I THINK IT'LL BE MY LAST THIS YEAR! :'( NEXT YEAR, WE HAVE TO STUDY LIKE CRAZY AND WE DONT HAVE TIME FOR ICE SKATING ALREADY ): Maybe just a few concerts would'nt hurt, though!

Okay shit i was bored so i dont really know why the hell i'm ranting. Ice skating is driving me crazy. Really. Crazy. Ask me if i wanna go ice skate? Defo.

Au Revoir!!!!!!


8:34 AM