<body>


VERONICA.


I have a vagina and you don't.

*friends, B&J, boys, ice-skating, movies, shopping, Starbuck mocha franpiccino <3 What's not to love? :)



Links


Abigail Abigail Adeline Alexandria Ayunni Bonnie Charmaine Cherre Cheryn Crystal Cynthia Danielle Dasiree Dawn Debbie Dels Eleanor Esther Eunice Farah Faris Fionn Francesca Francesca Ignasia Isabella Jade Jane Jean Jerome Joanna Justina Kenneth Laavanya Lester Lixin Mae Magaret Maple Melissa Minghui Nicole Nicolette Nikki Ningxin Pearlyn Philothea Rachel Rita Runjin Samantha Saraann Seiriol Sharene Sheryl Shiming Shuping Sinyee Stephanie Terri Vanessa Vera Winglam

Leave me something


my baby shot me down.


Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Crystal. Do me a favour please. Kill me.

I HATE MY DREAM LAST NIGHT! (okay.. just one part.)

I was in the train with DRAKE BELL and the train was kinda empty or something. So we were having some fun i was sitting on his lap... and he said that he loved me or something and our faces were so close to each other i could just snog him! But, fucking stupid me, ran away from him and hopped onto the train opposite, leaving him behind there!

Stupid Drake, why do you have to be so hot?
Hmm.. maybe i should make a Drake icon.

The other dreams i dreamt of has 2 blond guys, Megan Parker, and JANE TOH GUAN XING. (Jane, IM me if you wanna know what i dreamt about, i don't wanna embarass you here! Hahahaha!)

EDITED! :


I know, it looks like crap :'( What can you expect from a PSP noob. HAHAHA.


10:17 PM